Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Threesome Or No Threesome?


Threesomes. This is a topic which is talked about consistently between couples. More times to none it is a fantasy. Two women vs one man. Two men vs one woman. I am in a very loving relationship and my boyfriend and I have an awesome sex life. I sometimes fantasize about having a threesome with the man I love. I fantasize about bringing another woman into our bedroom or even another man. Am I brave enough to actually go through with this? I believe I am.

I have broached this topic with my boyfriend who is very open minded. He was very understanding and was glad to talk with me on this topic. When you think about it, what man does not want to talk about threesomes? I have believed in the past that if a man agrees to perform a threesome with his girlfriend that this might possibly mean that he does not care for her or that the girlfriend does not care about her boyfriend. I can state with one hundred percent confidence that I love my boyfriend and I know he loves me as well. With that being stated, how far should we go? Should we set boundaries? What are the rules to such an act?

I believe that any couple should view the advantages to such an act as well as possible disadvantages. I feel the advantages could be as follows; living out a fantasy with someone you love could be a very wild and beautiful thing in my eyes. It could also enable your partner to view a side of you he/she has never seen before. Most importantly, it could be a fun experience for all involved.

The disadvantages in my eyes could possible be many things. Either partner feeling guilt/shame afterwards. Either partner becoming jealous. Possibly not wanting to settle for one on one sex after the experience.

Another thing that comes to mind is the question of allowing your partner to actually be with someone else? A good example is the scenario of two women and one man. Should the woman involved with the man allow him to have sexual acts with the woman who was invited in? My thoughts on this is that if I partook in a threesome with my significant other, I would allow sexual acts with the other woman. I find that my partner merely having to sit on the sideline while I had sexual acts with another woman would be selfish of myself. I believe that if all three of us were engaged into the act it would be much more enjoyable for all involved. Of course this would have to be agreeable with my significant other. I would not want to force the idea. I would abide by what he wants or does not want while of course making this as enjoyable as possible for him.

This is territory that should be treaded lightly for dedicated couples. Rules have to be spoken as well as adhered to. I feel that couples can enjoy scenarios such as this without drama if open communication is experienced. I view threesomes as a possible enjoyable act and not something that anyone should be ashamed of. I believe most people fantasize about such an act and would more than likely perform such act if given the chance. Shame should not be part of this scenario. Love between two people can be experienced in many different ways and if two people want to experience the sexual act of threesomes then I say good luck and enjoy.

Source: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog