Wednesday, December 2, 2009

REVEALED - The Most Important Oral Sex Tips

By George Christodoulou

What could you possibly do to make certain that your woman has the best oral sex ever? Have can you make each oral sex episode a memorable one for her? Have you been worrying about it all this while?

Worries, worries and more worries! Either ways I have come to the conclusion that you are going to keep worrying for as long as possible. Hence I have gone through the pain of experimenting for you! And without being selfish I am going to impart the wisdom to you. So here are the most important oral sex tips that would come in handy for you anytime, any day and only with YOUR WOMAN!

Tip #1

Remember that her clitoris is not going to lubricate itself that very easily. When you are involved in licking or sucking on your woman's clitoris, it lubricates it better and heightens the sensation. This guarantees a multiple orgasm the very first time!

Tip #2

Also remember that the clitoris has the most number of nerve endings that actually helps her to have an orgasm. The same clitoris, sad to say, also gets bored very easily! Honest, I mean it. If you keep working on her clitoris with just one particular method, the chances are that her clitoris would get numb and would lose all sensation possible. That why you have to keep alternating between rubbing, licking, sucking and nibbling on her clitoris.

Tip #3

Sport a stubble, Not sure what I am talking about? I am talking about the farm-hand's two day growth of beard that you sport at times. Oh yes, the stubble on your face does make a difference too. A woman's clitoris being very sensitive can easily feel the stubble on your face. The soft yet sand-papery feel definitely does the trick and will make your woman orgasm faster than a speeding bullet!

Now that I have experimented and have given you the time-tested tips for an amazing oral sex, you on your part could stop worrying so much on how to satisfy your woman with oral sex and actually start doing the deed! Now go ahead and try these tips and see how ecstatic you woman feels.

Source: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog