Believe me, this isn't going to appear similar to one of those irrational testimonials that we are all very familiar with. As a matter of fact, I'm quite irritated. I've been trying this ridiculous traction device, popping pills, and flexing my man business every day for the last two months now, and only see growth of about 0.1 inches, if I can be sure it is real growth!
However, my rod still droops low, and it gets erect within seconds... extremely rapidly. A few days ago I was beginning to be intimate with this friend (don't ask, it happens every now and then) and I went from limp to rock hard in a snap. She was pleased, and so was I to some level.
I don't know if what I described is from the penis device, the pills, or just something that happened at the same time, but I'm pleased nonetheless. If, simply, the only improvement I see is a rapid-fire hard on, I'll be satisfied I think. After all, that means several sessions the same day without issue.
How exactly does the Sizegenetics stretcher bring about these results? Basically, the stretcher uses traction to safely extend your penis, and as a result, your penis will improve over time, building tissue particles and allowing the penis to hold more blood (this can be crucial in the way of erections) when using it. This is the way most stretchers provide this improvement, but the difference is clear, the Sizegenetics type has been extensively tested and is proven to provide just the right level of tension for optimum results.
Also, the Sizegenetics stretcher does not contain cheap components, like many other penis stretchers may. This fact is further proven by the belief that Sizegenetics has in this stretcher, as they provide a six month warranty on all parts. Also, there is 24-hour customer care available for users, and six month money back policy to ease the minds of men that convinced how well the product will work. Obviously, Sizegenetics believes in the product that they have worked so hard to make.
The SizeGenetics stretcher is also known for its comfort, as its worn at the time of day to day activities, and only needs to be worn for a couple of hours each day for results. But, some guys wear it for extended periods of time to see even more substantial results, and the device can be used without risk of injury for as much as twelve hours each day! So, the user himself can determine a lot of their own program, without being committed to someone else's routine (that has different goals) might follow.
If you are willing to put a little bit of money in a great device, the Sizegenetics stretcher is the smart choice. It's a good feeling to have the peace of mind in knowing that you've bought a top notch product, and that you will know that you will finally have the penis you've always wanted!What are consumers saying in regards to SizeGenetics? Can it really increase size? Find out a place where dudes chat back and forth about which penis stretcher models are ineffective, and which ones work. Read SizeGenetics Review.

No comments:
Post a Comment